Safari tracking for tour operator
(Passenger safety first)
OmaticsGPS real time tracking system can track your entire Safari fleet, all from an easy-to-use Web Interface.
When in the wild then your vehicles may wander off and make you worry a lot because you are concerned about safety of your operator and passengers. Therefore, OmaticsGPS tracking technology can be very helpful to support your operators who are travelling in the remote places. Not only that but our installed GPS safari tracking system can foster increased productivity and efficiency.
Furthermore, not everyone can manage to have own GPS infrastructure and software support team. This is where we play significant role as you don’t need to invest in servers and dedicated software development team. Rather, you can take advantage of our cloud hosted web application for your safari tracking needs, all at a very low cost
Did you look at variety of GPS TRACKERS we can offer to suit your requirements?
Currently our system is used in: Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, South Africa and Namibia
Let’s look at the many benefits you can enjoy having safari tracking:
- Increased efficiency allows drivers to work faster and smarter, allowing them to cover more areas in less time.
- Fleet position can be located instantly in the event of an emergency.
- Set Geofences that will provide an alert in the event of unauthorized movement.
- Monitor driver behavior to prevent risky or irresponsible driving practices.
- Know current status of your fleet such as – on/off/idle, speed, total distance, time and much more…
Looking for something we didn’t mention above?
Feel free to Contact us, we offer many other services, including detailed Reports and more…